Want the kit of ingredients for these cute tags for free? Simply place an order (totalling at least $25, before tax and shipping) before September 30th using the host code and you will receive a free kit to make ten tags. The kit includes all of the card stock and DSP and ribbon and gems – all you need to supply are the stamps, ink, snips and adhesives. The Cutest Halloween stamps would go perfectly, or you can use stamps you already own.
HOST CODE: 3UHJ262A
Directions for large tag
- Cut Basic Gray Cardstock to 2-¾” x 8-½”, then score and fold at 1-¼” and 5-¼”.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 2-½” x 6”, then cut down the 6” side to 1”, 2” and 3” to get 3
strips. Attach strips to tag base: 1” to the bottom flap, 3” to the top flap, and 2” to the inside.
Staple the bottom flap.
- Die-cut circles from Basic White Cardstock with Layering Circles Dies. Stamp sentiment and
spiders in Highland Heather and attach to tag front and to the inside.
- Stamp skull outline and face in Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock, then stamp cheeks in
Flirty Flamingo. Punch out with Halloween Punch and attach to tag front with Stampin’
- Embellish tag with Cute Stars Sequins.
- Don’t forget to add the candy!
Directions for small tag
- Cut Basic Gray Cardstock to 2-¼” x 3-¼”.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 2” x 3” and 1” x 3”, then layer both pieces on tag base.
- Punch hole in the top left with Hole Punch, loop Gingham Ribbon through and tie a knot.
- Die-cut circle from Basic White Cardstock with Layering Circles Dies, stamp sentiment in Memento Ink and attach to tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp pumpkin outline in Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock, then stamp filling image with Pumpkin Pie. Punch out with Halloween Punch and attach to tag front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.