It’s time again for our monthly blog hop! Once a month the entire Creative Stampers team will feature cards related to a specific theme.
- We will each share a full “alternative” project (related to our PDF project) as part of our “blog hop.”
- We will each show a sneak peek photo about the project we contributed to the PDF Bundle. We can’t show the whole thing though!
- And we will each make the project PDF available to you – for free or a fee. (How you get it is up to you!) This PDF is chock full of goodness.
This month our theme is Fall / Halloween. Our team is here to help you celebrate Fall (and Halloween) with a number of colorful projects.
For my two projects this month I decided to focus on a product that was introduced last year. When it was first introduced it got a lot of attention, and things have quieted down since then. I am bringing it back into the limelight this month! The Jar of Flowers stamps and shaker domes are versatile and colorful.
Truly, when I see anything made with this set, I feel like I am back home at mom’s again.
First up is my alternative project. This is a sweet little gift box made with a Mini Paper Pumpkin box.
Instructions to make this project:
- Assemble box.
- Adhere In-Color Designer series paper to sides and top.
- Long sides
- Short sides
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to
- Stamp sentiment in Fresh Freesia
- Stamp jar in Memento Black, leaving ½” of space along the bottom. Do this so that when you position the shaker dome, there will be enough room.
- Position and stamp stems and flowers in Memento Black.
- Stamp water stamp in Pool Party.
- Punch jar using Jar Punch.
- Color stems with Soft Succulent (light and dark) Blends.
- Color flowers. Pale Papaya for centers. Fresh Freesia light and dark for the flower petals. Blend.
- Stamp another small floral image on a piece of scrap paper. Color and fussy cut the flower.
- Color leaves in Soft Succulent (light and dark)
- Add tiny dots around the flowers with the Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Write Marker. Accent with In-Color Rhinestones.
- Add the fussy-cut flower to the center of the bouquet with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Position Basic White layer on box front. DO NOT ADHERE. You are using this as a jig to show you where to glue the vase.
- Position vase. Once you are sure everything lines up nicely, adhere just the colored vase.
- Lift white layer and set aside. Place sequins for the “shaker card” in the very center of the vase.
- Remove the protective layers from both sides of the jar dome to expose the adhesive. Adhere jar dome to the back of the white layer.
- Add glue all along the back of the white layer. Position this layer carefully, and adhere it to the box front. Make sure the sequins stay inside the jar dome.
- Tie a large, ornate bow from ribbon, and adhere to jar with Mini Glue Dots.
- Shake, shake shake your shaker box!! Add some goodies to the inside, and your gift box is ready to go!
PDF BUNDLE (Sneak Peek…. shh, don’t tell!)
And now for the real star of the show, an introduction to the PDF Bundle! Here is a sneak-peek for the original design I contributed this month. We don’t show the actual project because it’s exclusive to the tutorial bundle. The PDF this month has a huge variety! Whether you love traditional autumn-themed projects, or you want to have a ton of fun with Halloween, this PDF is for you! Make them up exactly as they are shown, or make them your own. And show us what you come up with!
There are a number of ways you can get this PDF Tutorial Bundle:
- Join my team. All of my team members get all of my stamping related PDFs completely free. I create at least three PDFs a month with a number of projects in them. This particular bundle is packed with even more value because it includes designs from a number of other stampers, all focused on the same theme but each with their own unique spin on it. I have an exclusive team Facebook page, and team meetings. And we have free Stamp With Lela nights every Monday night over zoom. It is a GREAT group of stampers!
- FREE PDF WITH minimum purchase of $25 (stamps, inks, papers, etc.) using this month’s Hostess Code. Shop at lelameinke.stampinup.net And must use this hostess code – JH94VQ96
- Purchase the PDF directly here for $22 PDF Fall / Halloween
Let me introduce you to the other team members. Simply click on the link to visit each site to see the rest of the projects and PDF sneak peeks. (LINKS NOT AVAILABLE YET)
Thanks for visiting. I hope these projects inspire you to use the Jar of Flowers bundle for Autumn or for whenever. See below for all of the products I used on my project. Add these to your wish list, or better yet shop now and get the PDF free!
Have an AWESOME stamping day!Product List