I am really excited to feature this card today. You guys may know that I have been partnering with others so I can bring a lot more content to you, with a wide variety of styles. Today’s card was designed by Tina, one of my newest partners. I call her the “cool kid” on the block” because her designs are so awesome.
I know that Halloween isn’t everybody’s favorite time of the year, but the colors and images in this suite are too cute to pass up. Here you go….
Background: Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Decorative Strips Mattes (2): Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 3/4″h x 4 1/4″ w
Decorative Strips (2): Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Pumpkin, Ghost & Cat: Basic White scrap cardstock
Inside Layer (optional): 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp your Sentiment along the bottom of the Basic White Background layer in Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Use a Blending Brush to add some Gorgeous Grape to the sunken Dots side of the Dots Embossing Folder from the Checks and Dots Embossing Folders.
- Center the Dot Embossing Folder with the ink on it on the Basic White Background and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Over the edges of the embossing folder imprint on the Background, attach the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock Decorative Strip Mattes with Stampin’ Seal+.
- Next use Stampin’ Seal+ to add the Cute Halloween DSP Decorative Strips on top of the the Gorgeous Grape Mattes.
- Use a Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend to color 18″ of the White Crinkle Seam Binding.
- Double over the Crinkle Seam Binding and cut the folds to make two 9″ pieces. Add 9″ of the Playful Pets Black and White Twine and wrap all three strands around the Background and tie a knot. Super cute. Leave the ends long or trim if you prefer.
- On Basic White scrap cardstock, use the Stamp-off technique for the fill stamps and stamp the Pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie ink, the Ghost in Gorgeous Grape and the Cat in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Fussy cut them out and attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on some black Cute Stars Adhesive Backed Sequins.
- So F-U-N! Who will you send it to?!