Part 2 – Peaceful Place (Part 2 in the 3-Part Holiday Stamp-a-Stack Series)
Want to send beautiful handmade cards this Christmas Holiday season at an affordable price, and without too much effort? Want to wish Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, or Wishes for a Peaceful Season? Want to make it look like you spent more time on your handmade creations than you actually did? This Stamp-a-Stack was designed with you in mind!
These cards are beautiful, elegant, and simple to make! And you can have your cards stamped, assembled, and addressed by December 1st – in time to mail for any December holiday or event.
- 18 cards per kit
- 18 envelopes per kit
- All the unique die-cuts, punch-outs, and cut layers that you need for each kit
- 1/2 roll of matching ribbon per kit
- 1/4 pack of Designer Series Paper (pre-cut to size and you keep the leftovers)
- 1/2 pack of gems for each kit
- Basic white inside layer for each card (if needed)
- Supply list and PDF for each kit
Supplies list will be provided no later than October 14th. You supply:
- Sentiment Stamps
- Optional stamp set with images to match the Designer Series Paper and suite
- Optional punch or dies that match the suite
- Memento Black Ink
- Optional ink that matches the colors in the Designer Series Paper and suite
- Adhesives – Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Seal Plus, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots
- Optional Wink-of-Stella
Act Fast! Only 8 Kits Available!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE 10/25 at the latest
Kit 2 available/ships no later than November 5
Sign me up for this kit today, and reserve my spot. Two great options:
- OPTION (A): $36
- OPTION (B): $25 registration fee plus a one-time minimum purchase of at least $15 in stampin’ products from the stampin’ link provided to you upon registration
- Priority Shipping option is available.
PDF with step by step instructions (including photos) is included. Cutting is all done for you. Follow the instructions exactly, or get creative and make them your own!