I recently had the opportunity to share about Goals and Goal-Setting with Esther Szabo from Gates Pass Financial Advisers. Esther is one of my favorite people in the world and we had a great time! Here are a few helpful tips about setting goals and being your best self:
- Self-Awareness through the lens of your Strengths
- What is your self-talk about your talents and how you show up? Do you know how you naturally think, feel, and behave? Can you harness those talents into meaning and performance?
- Building Self-Awareness through the lens of your CliftonStrengths will help you develop a deeper understanding of your strongest talents. It will also help you work better with others by focusing on what you do best
- Knowing your goals, your purpose, and your why
- What is your relationship with the word goal? With the word purpose?
- However we frame it, and whatever concept we choose, when we connect with that inner part of ourselves that brings passion and love then it is more intuitive to set and achieve goals.
I offer a number of resources and tools to help you open the door further on the topic of knowing and being your best self, and connecting your heart and your goals to your daily activities.
I’d love to connect with you further.
One way to open the door to goals and to bring your whole self (your heart, your mind, your talents, your physical self, your relationships) is to participate in Lela’s Creative Intentions workshop. You can learn more here.
Take the CliftonStrengths Assessment
Subscribe to Lela’s monthly Coaching Newsletter
Listen to the Getting There PodCast