This card has a lot of texture and visual interest, and it is fun (and simple) to make.
- Cut a 8 ½” x 5 ½” piece of Sahara Sand Card Stock. Score at 4 ¼”.
- Cut piece of 5 ¼” x 4” Very Vanilla. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla CardStock at 5 ¼” x 4”. Run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the large Seaside Seashells Die.
- Die-cut a 2 1/8” Very Vanilla circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Card Stock at 5 ¼” x 4”. Roll through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder.
- Use Blending Brushes to lightly color the Very Vanilla die-cut. Apply Just Jade to the sea grass and apply Flirty Flamingo to the sea shells. You don’t need perfect placement. You can optionally stamp the coordinating sea shells for more impact. You can also optionally add more matching colors (Seaside Spray, So Saffron, Sahara Sand)
To watch how to apply the basic colors, see Facebook LIVE video dated 4/28 on Serenity Cards and Coaching here
- Adhere colored layer to card stock with a lot of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wrap Linen Thread one or twice around vellum panel and tie in a nice bow on the left.
- Adhere vellum panel to card front, placing adhesive right where the sentiment circle will be placed.
Want to make this card, but you want me to do the hard part for you? Sign up for this month’s May Card Class Kit, and receive ingredients to make two of these cards. You supply the stamps and ink.