Think Spring! Think Congratulations! Think Hope! Think New Beginnings! This creamy, beautiful card will surely brighten your day as you make it, and your recipient’s day as you think of them.
- Cut Basic White Thick Cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut Calypso Coral Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Cut Basic White Cardstock to 3 7/88″ x 5 1/’8″. This thinner line will provide just the right sized frame around your beautiful creation.
- Add Calypso Coral ink with a Blending Brush. Add So Saffron ink with a Blending Brush.
- Adhere Basic White layer to Calypso Coral layer.
- Wrap twine (or linen thread) around Calypso Coral panel. Tie in a bow on the left side.
- Use your Stamp-a-Ratus to stamp large butterfly stamp in Memento Black ink on Basic White Thick Cardstock.
- Die-cut all butterflies with Brilliant Wings Dies. (Save remaining butterflies for use on other cards.)
- Color as shown with Calypso Coral and So Saffron Blends.
- Attach butterflies to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black ink on Basic White Cardstock. Die-cut sentiment with Stitched Rectangles die. Attach to card with Dimensionals.
- Embellish card with Rhinestone Jewels.
Did you know? Did you know that you can purchase the ingredients for this card, plus three others featuring the butterflies, at cost if you are part of my Serenity Sisters team?
Read here about joining my team.
Click here to see the kit in full detail.
Click here to see my Serenity LIVE where I show how to make this card with step by step instructions.
Supplies list:Product List