The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. I totally thought of Bob Dylan when I saw this finished card.
Here are the instructions. I recently made a variation that you can see here.
Card Base Polished Pink 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Background: Basic White 5 1/4″ h x 3 3/4″ w
Basic White Inside Layer: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Cut Polished Pink Card Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Use large yellow stickies to create two masks. Tear two large stickies, and adhere to the top and bottom of the Basic White layer.
- Use Blending Brushes to add a Pale Papaya background.
- Stamp smaller leaves randomly in Pale Papaya and Polished Pink.
- Stamp larger leaves randomly in Polished Pink. Make sure to stamp the images so that they go beyond the edges.
- Stamp your Sentiment along the bottom in Polished Pink.
- Die-cut small leaves from the Polished Pink Card Stock scraps using the Intricate Leaves Dies.
- Adhere background layer to card base.
- Adhere leaves to the background layer using a small amount of liquid glue, or Mini-Glue dots.
- Create a double bow with the two ribbons, and adhere to the upper left corner.
- Sprinkle on a trio of gems.
- Don’t forget to decorate the inside and the envelope.
- Send your hug-in-a-card to someone who needs a little hope and a little smile!