It’s time again for our monthly blog hop! Once a month the entire Creative Stampers team will feature cards related to a specific theme.
- We will each share a full “alternative” project (related to our PDF project) as part of our “blog hop.”
- We will each show a sneak peek photo about the project we contributed to the PDF Bundle. We can’t show the whole thing though!
- And we will each make the project PDF available to you – for free or a fee. (How you get it is up to you!) This PDF is chock full of goodness.
This month our theme is Thankfulness. Our team is here to help you experience gratitude with a number of colorful projects.
For my two projects this month I decided to focus on leaves. Gorgeous Leaves!
First up is my alternative project. This bright card uses a unique technique.
Instructions to make this project:
- Cut Granny Apple Green Card Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Cut Granny Apple Green from Brights Designer Series Paper pack to 4: x 5 ¼”.
- Emboss DSP with Timeworn Type Embossing Folder. Adhere DSP layer to card base with liquid glue.
- Cut Basic White Card Stock to 2 ¾” x 4 ¼”. Stamp sentiment in Bumblebee.
- Cut Basic White scrap to 3” x 3”.
- Use Blending Brush on Basic White scrap to apply a layer of Bumblebee color in a circle. Use Blending Brush to apply a layer of Granny Apple Green surrounding the Bumblebee layer.
- Let ink dry thoroughly.
- Wipe the Basic White Card Stock scrap with an Embossing Buddy to remove fingerprints and oils.
- Stamp large leaf in Versamark ink.
- Immediately pour Clear embossing powder on the leaf. Tap off powder and pour powder back into the container.
- Use Heat Tool to heat the embossing powder until it turns into a plastic coating.
- Die-cut largest leaf.
- Adhere Basic White layer to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere leaf to Basic White layer with Mini-Glue Dots and liquid glue.
- Tie a bow and adhere to stem of leaf with Mini-Glue Dots.
- Sprinkle on the Rhinestones.
PDF BUNDLE (Sneak Peek…. shh, don’t tell!)
And now for the real star of the show, an introduction to the PDF Bundle! Here is a sneak-peek for the original design I contributed this month. We don’t show the actual project because it’s exclusive to the tutorial bundle. The PDF this month has a huge variety! There are so many colorful examples for ways to express your gratitude to those you love. Make the samples exactly as they are shown, or make them your own. And show us what you come up with!
There are a number of ways you can get this PDF Tutorial Bundle:
- Join my team. All of my team members get all of my stamping related PDFs completely free. I create at least three PDFs a month with a number of projects in them. This particular bundle is packed with even more value because it includes designs from a number of other stampers, all focused on the same theme but each with their own unique spin on it. I have an exclusive team Facebook page, and team meetings. And we have free Stamp With Lela nights every Monday night over zoom. It is a GREAT group of stampers!
- FREE PDF WITH minimum purchase of $25 (stamps, inks, papers, etc.) using this month’s Hostess Code. Shop at lelameinke.stampinup.net And must use this hostess code – PZTA24M9
- Purchase the PDF directly here for $22 PDF Thankfulness
Let me introduce you to the other team members. Simply click on the link to visit each site to see the rest of the projects and PDF sneak peeks.
Thanks for visiting. I hope these projects inspire you to use the Jar of Flowers bundle for Autumn or for whenever. See below for all of the products I used on my project. Add these to your wish list, or better yet shop now and get the PDF free!
Wishing you a beautiful day, filled with gratitude and the colors of autumn.Product List