It’s Spring Time! And that means beautiful flowers and sunshine. I love Stampin’ Up!’s Hydrangea Haven suite of designer series paper, stamps, pearls and matching ribbon. Here are the instructions to create this beautiful card in five easy steps.
- Cut a 4 ¼” x 11” piece of Basic White Thick Stock for the base. Score at 5 ½”.
- Cut piece of 5 ¼” x 4” DSP. Wrap twine around DSP and tie in a bow.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy.
- Adhere DSP to card front with Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle Pastel Pearls around card front.
See my Serenity Facebook LIVE video to learn how I made five beautiful cards.
Sign up for my email list which includes special offers and kits
Purchase this kit
Purchase the PDF
Purchase next month’s Happy Mail Kit
Register for BINGO
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
See full list of supplies here.Product List