I shared in July that I am honored to be a new member of the Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group. Once a month, on the first Wednesday of the month, the entire Creative Stampers team will feature cards related to a specific theme.
- We will each share a full “alternative” project (related to our PDF project) as part of our “blog hop.”
- We will each show a sneak peek photo about the project we contributed to the PDF Bundle. We can’t show the whole thing though!
- And we will each make the project PDF available to you – for free or a fee. (How you get it is up to you!) This PDF is chock full of goodness.
This month our theme is Quick & Easy Teachers Gifts. Our team is here to help you celebrate teachers during Back-to-School month.
For my two projects this month I decided to focus on a fun product in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I used the fun new felt – in two completely different ways and for two completely different seasons.
First up is my alternative project. This is a CASE (copy and share everything) of a card from the catalog, and it shows how we can use the Jolly Felt on Holiday and Christmas cards.
Instructions to make this card:
- Cut Old Olive card base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”. Score at 4 ¼” and fold in half.
- Cut three pieces of (Designer Series Paper) DSP to 1” x 4”. Adhere with glue down the center of the card front, evenly spaced.
- Cut a piece of matching DSP to 3 ½” x 5” and attach with glue to center of card front.
- Cut 2″ strips of each of the DSP patterns that you intend to use for the stockings and the border.
- Die-cut a large, medium, and small stocking. Die-cut two scalloped borders.
- Die-cut three sets of stocking trim from white, cherry and olive felt scraps.
- Adhere felt trim to stockings with glue. Adhere stockings to card front with glue.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White strip that measures 2 7/8″ x 1/4″. Adhere scalloped borders to sentiment with glue.
- Adhere sentiment panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Optionally sprinkle on some Matte Dots. (I just realized that I forgot to add mine but they would be so super cute and they would add just the perfect finishing touch!)
- Decorate the inside and envelope as desired. Always!
PDF BUNDLE (Sneak Peek…. shh, don’t tell!)
And now for the real star of the show, an introduction to the PDF Bundle! Here is a sneak-peek for the original design I contributed this month. We don’t show the actual project because it’s exclusive to the tutorial bundle. I was just looking at all of the other projects and they are unique, easy, and fun. You could use these designs for teachers and Back-to-School, or you could easily modify them for the Christmas season.
There are a number of ways you can get this PDF Tutorial Bundle:
- Join my team. All of my team members get all of my stamping related PDFs completely free. I create at least three PDFs a month with a number of projects in them. This particular bundle is packed with even more value because it includes designs from a number of other stampers, all focused on the same theme but each with their own unique spin on it. I have an exclusive team Facebook page, and team meetings. And we have free Stamp With Lela nights every Monday night over zoom. It is a GREAT group of stampers!
- FREE PDF WITH minimum purchase of $25 (stamps, inks, papers, etc.) using this month’s Hostess Code. Shop at lelameinke.stampinup.net And must use this hostess code – JH94VQ96
- Purchase the PDF directly here for $22 – PDF Quick & Easy Teachers Gifts
Let me introduce you to the other team members. Simply click on the link to visit each site to see the rest of the projects and PDF sneak peeks.
Thanks for visiting. I hope these projects inspire you to use the felt in fun new ways. It’s super easy to work with, and it mails nicely too. See below for all of the products I used on my card. Add these to your wish list, or better yet shop now and get the PDF free!
Have an AWESOME stamping day!Product List