Any season is a good season to feature plaid, but Autumn somehow seems like the best season. Check out today’s Plaid Builder card instructions below, and then head over to my Serenity LIVE (Facebook Live) to see a number of plaid samples and ideas!
Stamp Set – Gather Together
Paper – Very Vanilla Card Stock, Bumble Bee Card Stock, Rococo Rose Card Stock, Terra Cotta Tile Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
Inks – Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Embellishments and Tools – Trimmer, Score Board, Bone Folder, Gathered Leaves dies, Nested dies, Plaid Builder dies, Bumble Bee Ribbon, Dauber, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss
- Cut Bumble Bee Card Stock Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”. Cut Very Vanilla insert at 5 ¼” x 4”.
- Cut Rich Razzleberry panel at 4” x 5 ¼”. Cut Crumb Cake panel at 3 ¾” x 5”.
- Die cut leaves from panels and scraps of Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, Bumble Bee and Terra Cotta Tile.
- Die cut plaid elements in Rococo Rose and Terra Cotta Tile. Adhere to Bumble Bee panel. Die cut plaid panel from the Nested dies.
- Use your dauber and Crumb Cake ink pad to lightly distress the edges of the card stock, the leaves, and the die-cut elements.
- Stamp sentiment on Nested dies panel.
- Assemble your card, layer by layer.
Check out my Serenity LIVE (Facebook Live) to see the building of this plaid card, and more.