My favorite thing IN THE WORLD is to be creative and to inspire others to be creative. Creativity can be with card-making or cooking or even spending time with children. This card celebrates creativity!!!
Here are the instructions.
Card Base Shaded Spruce 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Background: Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Basic White Inside Layer: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Cut Shaded Spruce Card Base Shaded at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Stamp your Sentiment along the bottom of the Expressions in Ink Background layer in Shaded Spruce and Polished Pink
- Die-cut two leaves from the Expressions In Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Intricate Leaves Dies.
- Adhere background layer to card base.
- Adhere leaves to the background layer using a small amount of liquid glue, or Mini-Glue dots.
- Tie a small bow (or knot) and adhere it to the stem of the largest leaf.
- Sprinkle on the sequins.
- Don’t forget to decorate the inside and the envelope.
- Share your creation with a fellow stamper or creative person!