This colorful card is as fun to make as it is to send and receive.
Here are the instructions to make this colorful ombre card.
Card Base Basic White Thick 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Background: Basic White 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Cut Basic White Card Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Stamp leaves on a piece of Basic White scrap paper. I did a “second generation” image for most of the leaves. This is also known as “stamping off.” I inked up the leaf, stamped it off to the side, then stamped it again. This second-generation image is the one I used for the card. Repeat for each color leaf and select the darkness of ink that you prefer for each leaf.
- Die-cut each leaf.
- I started by placing the center leaf exactly in the middle (on the top third of the Basic White layer). Then I added the far left leaf, and the far right leaf, each one near to the edge. Then I placed the leaves in positions 2 and 4.
- (In my case I did end up trimming just a fraction off of the right side of this panel and a fraction off of the bottom.)
- Stamp your Sentiment along the bottom in Cinnamon Cider.
- Adhere this layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.