The technique used with this card can be done with leaves, flowers, circles, or any medium sized object. The Gilded Leafing adds just another dimension of WOW! This is the feature of my Serenity LIVE Facebook LIVE on September 24th. Link will be added later.
(p.s. Happy Birthday to Ann today)
- Cut Polished Pink Card Stock to 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
- Cut two pieces of Basic White Card Stock to 4” x 5 ¼”. Adhere one to the inside with liquid glue.
- Stamp sentiment in Polished Pink.
- Tear two large yellow-stickies, creating two masks. Adhere the masks to the Basic White layer, leaving a wide strip across the card front.
- Use Blending Brush to add a Pale Papaya background across the strip.
- Stamp the trio of small flowers from Artistically Inked in Pale Papaya randomly across the background.
- Stamp the rose stamp from Artistically Inked in Polished Pink randomly across the background.
- Stamp the four small dots from Artistically Inked in Polished Pink randomly across the background.
- Remove masks.
- Let dry.
- Wipe surface with Embossing Buddy.
- Stamp the four small dots in Versamark randomly across the background.
- Immediately add heat-and-stick to the Versamarked areas.
- Heat with a heat gun.
- Immediately add Gilded Leafing to the sticky areas. Brush leafing away with a small paint brush.
- Adhere layer to card front with liquid glue.
- Die-cut leaves from the Artistic Dies in Polished Pink. Snip apart each leaf.
- Add liquid glue to the tip of three leaves, and place in a trio in the upper left corner.
- Tie a double bow from Gold Trim, and adhere to trio of leaves with a Mini-Glue Dot.
- Decorate inside as desired.
- Don’t forget the envelope!