I thought of you today. Isn’t that the sweetest sentiment? Who wouldn’t want to receive this sweet card? And the inside says “I’m so glad you’re in my life.” We need more messages like this going around right now!!
With this simple but impactful card, you can easily let someone know how much you care. Just a couple stamped images, a little bit of adhesive, and a little bit of fraying/splaying/playing with the ribbon edges! Join my October Card Class and you can get all of the die-cuts and tags. OR, take advantage of my great ordering special this month where you can buy the ingredients and build the card completely on your own!
Here are the dimensions and instructions for the “I thought of you today” Plaid Card.
Pretty Peacock Base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 5 1/4
Garden Green: 5 1/4 x 4
Plaid Tidings: 5 x 3 3/4
Pretty Peacock: 3 1/4 x 4
(Inside) Very Vanilla: 5 1/4 x 4
- Cut card stock and Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere Plaid Tidings layer to Garden Green layer, and Garden Green layer to Pretty Peacock base.
- Die-cut smaller Pretty Peacock layer with leaf die-cut from Stitched Leaves dies. Adhere to Plaid Tidings layer with dimensionals.
- Cut or die-cut Very Vanilla tag and stamp sentiment in Pretty Peacock.
- Adhere ribbon with mini-glue dots. Adhere tag with dimensionals. Feather the Embroidered Ribbon edges.
- Adhere Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels gems as desired.
- Stamp inside of card and Very Vanilla envelope.
This card is part of a Card Class – learn more here. Register by October 10th.
To earn a free class (featuring leaves all through October) – learn more here. Purchase by October 31st.