This month’s “Featured Product” pays tribute to one of my favorite products in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The Hand-Penned Suite is soft and subtle, beautiful and colorful. The stamps and dies carry forward into the new catalog for all of next year – but the delicate DSP (Designer Series Paper) is retiring this month. And once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Everything you need to know about the Featured Product is right here on this page:
- Project instructions for one of my favorite cards!
- Free online class / replay link
- This month’s Ordering Special
- The Product LIst
- Other related links – buy just the pdf, get the team kit, join my team, subscribe, volunteer for the “cards for causes” team
Card Base Gorgeous Grape 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Layer 1 Basic Black 4” x 5 ¼”
Layer 2 Basic White 3 ¾” x 5”
Insider layer Basic White 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut Card Base Gorgeous Grape 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Cut Layer 1 Basic Black 4” x 5 ¼”. Adhere to card front.
- Cut Layer 2 Basic White 3 ¾” x 5”
- Cut Insider layer Basic White 4” x 5 ¼”. Adhere to card inside.
- Stamp images around Layer 2 in Memento Black ink. Stamp dots stamp in Highland Heather. Color remaining images with Blends. Colors used: Flirty Flamingo, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party. Attend the free online class / watch the replay to learn specific blending tips.
- Stamp sentiment in center. Adhere colored layer to card front.
Hand-Penned Farewell Free Online Class / Replay
Attend this month’s free zoom class, where I show you a variety of ways to work with this beautiful product. Return to this page any time and watch the replay.
From Thanks, to Feel Better, to messages of encouragement, these products are peaceful to cut, fold, color, send and receive. Learn about:
*Pairing Designer Series Paper with Stamping and Coloring Techniques
*Two Step Stamping
*Coloring with Blends
*Working in Black and White
*Using the matching dies
Learn all the tips about to make the cards in the “free with minimum purchase” kit.
Click here to see other ways to use Hand-Penned.
How can you make the most of my ordering special, you ask? You can participate a number of ways!
Use the links below to order from my Stampin’ Up! storefront, and earn one of these kits (OR TWO) absolutely FREE! The PDF alone is valued at $15. Kit comes with 4 (or 5) card bases, envelopes, die-cuts, punches, ribbon lengths, and all the cut layers. You provide the stamps, ink, Blends and adhesives!
- Free with Minimum Purchase of $35* – Free kit
- Free with Minimum Purchase of $50* – Free kit, free pack of gems, free DSP sampler
- Free with Minimum Purchase of $100* – TWO free kits, free pack of gems, free DSP sampler
- Free with Hostess Party (You, or you and your friends, order over $150) – TWO free kits, SU! hostess rewards, free DSP sampler
- *Total amount of product, before tax and shipping. Must use host code. Not valid with any other offer.
Here is the full suite of products I used to make the featured cards in the kit. Click any image to be taken to my store. Remember to use the host code.Product List
Get just the PDF
If you want just the PDF, you can purchase it here. I am known for providing very detailed instructions and photos. You won’t want to miss out on these cards. I always design my cards so that you can substitute other products and still achieve great results.
Other Important Links
Click here to subscribe to my email list – where I mail special offers, information about how to order limited-edition Serenity kits, and more.
Click here for more information about joining my awesome team.
Click here to learn more and join our Cards For Causes mission.
Team members – click here to order just the kit at the team price.
***This month’s selection of cards was carefully curated from cards found on the internet. I even purchased a PDF which looked too enticing. Then I made the cards my own. Thanks and acknowledgement go to Ronda Wade, Erica Cerwin, Wendy Lee, CraftyKarenDesigns, and Rose Grunewald.