Happy World Card Making Day! Let’s Gather Together – for BINGO and for card-making fun!
Here are the instructions to make this simple and beautiful card. I have one BINGO kit left if you want to join us for BINGO on October 2nd for World Card Making Day! Click here to grab it now!
You can see how this card is made in a short Serenity LIVE Facebook LIVE video here.
- Cut Soft Succulent Card Stock at 8 ½”x 11”, and score at 4 ¼”.
- Die cut leaf in Soft Succulent from the Intricate Leaves dies.
- Cut DSP to 4” x 5 ¼” and dry emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to card front.
- Cut Basic White to 2 3/4” x 4”.
- Stamp off image of leaf in Bumble Bee on a scrap piece of paper, then stamp second-generation image on Basic White.
- Stamp off image of leaf in Misty Moonlight on a scrap piece of paper, then stamp image next to Bumble Bee leaf.
- Adhere die-cut leaf with Mini-Glue Dot to form a trio of leaves.
- Tie a bow from Crumb Cake twine, and attach it to the base of the stems with a Mini-Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment in Misty Moonlight.
- Adhere panel to card front with liquid glue.
- Adhere 4” x 5 ¼” Basic White layer to inside and decorate as desired.