Wow! swap card, Wow! nugget box. And four cards in a free card class.
For a close-up view of this matchbook card on video, and to see other Framed Floret projects, check out this quick YouTube replay.
For the instructions and the supplies list to make this matchbox card, scroll down below.
To learn all of the details about this WOW! Nugget Box (and more) – subscribe to my “12 Weeks to a WOW! Christmas with Bethany and Lela” series here. You will get free, exclusive weekly WOW! content with videos and PDFs.
Here are the instructions to make this card.
- Cut Balmy Blue Cardstock at 4 1/4″ x 11″.
- Score Cardstock on the long side at 4 3/4″ and 10″.
- Cut (2) Basic White Cardstock pieces at 4″ x 4″.
- Cut Designer Series Paper (DSP) at 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″.
- Cut coordinating DSP at 3/4″ x 4″.
- Die-cut: Basic White oval frame. Vellum oval frame insert. Glimmer paper gold leaves. Glimmer paper white leaf.
- Stamp, color, and die-cut small flowers and leaves.
- Tie two large bows – One from Basic White twine, and one from Starry Sky Metallic Woven RIbbon.
- Stamp sentiment in Starry Sky ink on Basic White strip.
- Assemble. Fold card into matchbook shape. Staple or glue bottom 1/4″ of bottom strip so that it will stay closed like a matchbook.
- Adhere Basic White layer to inside. Adhere Basic White layer to card front. Adhere DSP square and DSP strip to card front.
- Build your oval frame by adhering Basic White oval with glue, then adhering vellum with hidden mini-glue dots.
- Attach gold leaf. Attach white leaf. Attach Starry Sky bow. Turn and attach Twine bow.
- Attach leaf to under-side of large colored flower with glue. Attach this floral element with Stampin’ DImensionals, nestled right above the bows.
- Attach small flower with Mini-Stampin’ Dimensional, nestled under large flower.
- Add sentiment strip, and sprinkle on the gems.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and the envelope.
Here is the supplies list to make this card. I would love to be your demonstrator. Simply order using any of the links below and I will send you a little gift free just for being my customer.Product List