Making this card just makes me happy. It is bright and joyful and exploding with color and with hope!!
Here are the instructions to make this bright and colorful card.
Granny Apple Green
Card Base Basic Black 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Background: Basic White 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
Basic White Inside Layer: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Cut Basic Black Card Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Stamp leaves randomly in various colors and sizes on 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White layer. Make sure to stamp the images so that they go beyond the edges.
- Wrap ribbon around the layer and tie a bow. Adhere panel to Card Base with liquid glue.
- Die-cut tag from Basic Black.
- Adhere the Basic Black tag to the card front (centered on top of the ribbon) with liquid glue.
- Adhere sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut various size leaves in different color Card Stock scraps and arrange three of them in a pleasing manner on the card. Adhere the leaves with Mini-Glue dots or liquid Glue.
- Sprinkle gems around the card. Place two gems on each end of the sentiment.
- Decorate the inside for continued dramatic effect.
- Don’t forget the envelope! Imagine how much you will brighten someone’s day when they receive this bright and hopeful card!