Here is a cheerful birthday delivery, just for you! The Wonder and Whimsy Designer Series Paper works with more than just Christmas trees.
- Card Base Misty Moonlight 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White Inside Layer: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper (Misty Moonlight) layer 3 ¾” x 5”
- Cardstock layer Bumblebee 3 ¾” x 5”
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper (Bumblebee) layer 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Cardstock panel Basic White 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Scrap Designer Series Paper 3” x 6”
- Cut Misty Moonlight Card Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Cut Basic White Inside Layer: 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Cut Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper (Misty Moonlight) 3 ¾” x 5”
- Cut Bumblebee Cardstock layer 3 ¾” x 5”
- Cut Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper (Bumblebee) layer 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Cut Basic White panel 2 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Stamp top half of girl in Memento Black on Basic White panel
- Align and stamp bottom half of girl in Memento Black
- Stamp off once, and stamp the ground lightly underneath the girls boots in Memento Black
- Use Blends and Color Lifter to color the image:
- Boots are done in Basic Black light
- Leggings are done in Balmy Blue light on every other stripe
- Coat is done in Balmy Blue light, and lightened with the Color Lifter
- Gloves are done in Pumpkin Pie dark
- Cuffs and scarf are done in Pumpkin Pie light
- Flower wrapping is done in Crumb Cake light (using dark for just the shadows)
- Bouquet is done in Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, CInnamon Cider and Crumb Cake. CREATIVE TIP: Use short pen strokes to achieve a look of long needles. Use a dot motion to achieve a “spray” look
- Stamp bottom right corner of inside layer and color.
- Adhere the Misty Moonlight DSP on an angle tilted to the left.
- Adhere Bumblebee DSP to Bumblebee Cardstock.
- Wrap Crumb Cake twine around this layer and tie in a bow.
- Then adhere this panel to the card front on an angle tilted to the right.
- Adhere colored image to card front with liquid glue.
- Adhere decorated inside layer.
- Cut a piece of scrap Designer Series Paper to 3” x 6”. Adhere to back flap of envelope and follow around the edge of the envelope with snips to trim the paper into shape.