This card really showcases the watercolory-ness (is that a word?) of the leaf stamps. I could just stamp with these leaves all day long. And I know that some people substitute Crushed Curry for Bumble Bee since it’s a very similar color – but I am here to tell you that each one is a MUST-HAVE for different reasons. The Bumble Bee color bring just the right softness to this card. Crushed Curry is great for when a crisper color statement needs to be made.
- Cut Gray Granite Card Stock Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
- Cut two Whisper White panels 5 ¼” x 4”, one for the inside and one for the card front.
- Cut Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (DSP) at 2” x 5 ¼”.
- Cut strip of Gray Granite at ¾” x 4 ¼”.
- Cut Bumble Bee panel at 3 ½” x 2 ¼”. Cut Whisper White panel at 3 ¼” x 2 1/8”. Cut strip of Whisper White at ½” x 2 ¼”.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White strip in Bumble Bee Ink. Stamp leaf on Whisper White panel in Bumble Bee.
- Assemble card. Adhere Whisper White layer to inside of card and decorate as desired.
- Adhere DSP panel to front of card with Glue or Seal Tape Runner.
- Adhere Gray Granite strip across middle of card.
- Attach stamped Whisper White layer to Bumble Bee layer with glue or Seal. Use dimensionals to adhere this panel to the front of the card.
- Adhere leaf with dimensionals. Adhere sentiment with dimensionals.
- Finish the card off by adding Holiday Rhinestones on both sides of the sentiment.
Use the October Host Code and you can get the ingredients for this set of 8 cards FOR FREE with minimum $25 purchase (before tax and shipping). Get a full pack of Holiday Rhinestones FOR FREE with minimum $50 purchase (before tax and shipping). October host code: 6UCN2QKY
Interested in joining my Card Club? Click here.
Interested in seeing the Designer Series Paper packs that are on sale? Click here.
Interested to learn more about joining my team? Click here.
Want to win a free pack of Holiday Rhinestones from my Facebook live drawing? Give a like/love AND give a comment for how you would use Holiday Rhinestones by October 29th at midnight. I will pick the winner next Friday morning on my Facebook LIVE.