Hello! I have something exciting to share with you today. I am honored to be a new member of the Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle Group. Once a month, on the first Wednesday of the month, the entire Creative Stampers team will feature cards related to a specific theme.
- We will each share a full “alternative” project (related to the theme) as part of our “blog hop.”
- We will each show a sneak peek photo about the project we contributed to the PDF Bundle. We can’t show the whole thing though!
- And we will each make the project PDF available to you – for free or a fee. (How you get it is up to you!) This PDF is chock full of goodness.
This month our theme is Christmas in July. Our team is here to give a kickstart to your card-making Christmas season. It’s the perfect time to get started on those Christmas and holiday cards.
For my two projects this month I decided to focus on the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper. (On sale all month!) In both projects I also used this universal sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts cling stamp set. My goal with the two different projects was to show the versatility that can be achieved by using the DSP (Designer Series Paper) different ways.
First up is my alternative project. It uses the DSP in the background, and really lets the colored flower serve as the focal point.
By the way, I LOVE this flower from the Hand-Penned Suite. It is one of the first images I used when the Annual Catalog came out. Shown here, I colored it with Blends and then I fussy-cut it. (I have since found the lost die, thank goodness!!)
PDF BUNDLE (Sneak Peek…. shh, don’t tell!)
And now for the star of the show, an introduction to the PDF Bundle! Here are a couple of sneaky-peeks for the original design I contributed this month. We don’t show the actual project because it’s exclusive to the tutorial bundle. I have seen all of the other projects in the bundle – and you are going to want to see them all. You could use these designs for your Christmas cards this year, and have a great head-start into next year too.
There are a number of ways you can get this PDF Tutorial Bundle:
- Join my team. All of my team members get all of my stamping related PDFs completely free. I create at least three PDFs a month with a number of projects in them. This particular bundle is packed with even more value because it includes designs from a number of other stampers, all focused on the same theme but each with their own unique spin on it. I have an exclusive team Facebook page, and team meetings. And we have free Stamp With Lela nights every Monday night over zoom. It is a GREAT group of stampers!
- FREE PDF WITH minimum purchase of $25 (stamps, inks, papers, etc.) using this month’s Hostess Code. Shop at lelameinke.stampinup.net And must use this hostess code – J647XPQQ
- Purchase the PDF directly here for $22 – Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle (July)
Let me introduce you to the other team members. Simply click on the link to visit each site to see the rest of the projects and PDF sneak peeks.
Thanks for dropping by. I hope these projects inspire you to get started on your holiday and Christmas cards. It’s not too early! See below for all of the products I used on my Hand-Penned card. Add these to your wish list, or better yet shop now and get the PDF free!
Have an AWESOME stamping day!Product List