There are so many wonderful new goodies in the new Annual Catalog, and you will want to see them all. Luckily, we have at least a year with these products. And for the new In-Colors, we know we have two years to have fun with them.
Starting simply then, today we will play! This week we are featuring the new (In-Color) Fresh Freesia and the Party Puffins stamp set. She’s a real Party Animal – certain to bring a smile to your recipient.
Here are the instructions for making this sweet card: The In-Color Rhinestones add just the perfect touch.
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 2” × 3½” and attach to note card.
- Die-cut tag from In Color Cardstock with Tailor Made Tags Dies. Tie matching In Color Ribbon through tag and attach to note card.
- Stamp puffin on Basic White Cardstock in Memento Ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out with Layering Circle Dies and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in matching In Color on Basic White Cardstock, punch with Circle Punch /or trim down with Paper Snips and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- (Optional) Sprinkle on matching Gems.
- Request a catalog
- Subscribe to get email updates
- Join my team (there is a great special going on right now!)
- Create this card on your own by selecting from the supplies list below. Remember to use the host code, and earn a free pack of gems.